We are seeking experienced Consultants in the area of
GSM/UMTS Base Station Development for Controller SW (m/f) – Stuttgart, Germany.
We provide a wide range of innovative services and future-proofed solutions in the areas of engineering and information technology. Our partners and employees anticipate and benefit from our Know-How as well as our longtime experiences. We guarantee high level services and superior performance – through flexibility, quality and responsibility in our projects, for our employees and for our clients.
We are seeking for a consultant in the area of GSM/UMTS Base Transceiver Station development. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing of real-time software, debugging and testing of SW components, defining and implementing of SW interfaces and writing the corresponding documentation.
– Overall GSM and Signalling and Controller System knowledge
– Telecommunication and mobile knowledge in the GSM area and UMTS area
– Embedded development in C (eventually SDL skills)
– Familiar with: VxWorks RTOS (e.g. Version 6.6), PowerQUICC (e.g. PowerQUICC II Pro)
– Alternatively Know-How in OO Programming with C++ and UML Rational Rose
– Know-How of the CPRI Interface
– Good German and English (spoken and written)
– Quick adjustment to a new job in complex systems
Furthermore you should follow an autonomous, pro active and solution oriented approach. You are team oriented and persevering. You have good communication and presentation skills.
Please send your documents via Email (including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations) to Ms. Nadine Goldschmidt.
XPSNET Xtended Professional Services e.K.
Somme Strasse 1
D- 71384 Weinstadt
Bürozeiten: werktags 09:00 – 17:30 Uhr
Tel.: + 49 (0) 7151 – 48 770 – 56
Fax: + 49 (0) 7151 – 48 770 – 45